Search Cards & Combos:
Submit A Combo
You are not logged in
[click to login]
[Join For Free!]
Combo Name: Stupid Combo
Submitted By: shakii23
Editions (ordered by release)
Cauldron of Souls
Estimated Combo Cost: $2.65
Mon Oct/26/09 at 7:53 pm
All cards must be in play...
1. Remove a +1/+1 counter on triskelion to deal 1 damage to a creature or a player.
2. Tap cauldron of souls to target triskelion.
3. Remove a +1/+1 counter on triskelion to deal 1 damage to a creature or a player.
4. Remove a +1/+1 counter on triskelion to deal 1 damage to itself. Triskelion dies, Dross Scorpion's ability triggers. Triskelion has persist. Put him back into play with a -1/-1 counter. One of his +1/+1 counter cancels the -1/-1 counter.
5. Repeat Step 2 to 5 until enemy is dead.
Mon Oct/26/09 at 10:14pm
quite a comical little combo. i think ppl would be pissed to be combo'd on by a TRISKELION. i say do it lol
Tue Oct/27/09 at 11:54am
Ok I think I've pointed this out before but if a creature is GIVEN persist, like form the cauldron, then it doesn't have it when it comes back into play. The reason is persist triggers when the critter hits the graveyard, so when it comes back it is a new permanent.
Tue Oct/27/09 at 12:04pm
I think he realizes that, which is why Dross is in the mix